We’re looking for someone having 2-5 years of total work experience with strong managerial and leadership skills. The manager will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of web and mobile development projects, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Drive mobile application product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Supervise the development, bug-fixes and upgrades of web application projects.
- Keep your knowledge and the company’s products up to date with the latest web industry trends.
- Report problems and escalate to management as needed.
- Coordinate with developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the applications.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Plan and oversee the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
- Create learning opportunities within the development team through training, conferences, hands-on training and mentorship in projects.
- Oversee recruitment of new team members when required.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers and reach out to potential customers for new business.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing requirements, financials and market strategies.
- Must have a good professional background in coding.
- Must have knowledge of Web, iOS and Android development technologies.
- Must have strong leadership and team management qualities.
- Must have strong management and organizational skills.
- Must have good analytical and troubleshooting skills with end-users / customers.
- Must have competitive intelligence.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be resourceful, innovative, self-motivated, and confident in high-stress situations.