We are looking for a candidate having 5-10 years of experience, with strong managerial and leadership skills. The candidate will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle. He will also ensure that the product supports the Company`s overall strategy and goals.
- Active management right from the initial stage till the end of product life cycle to deliver high quality products.
- Write, prioritize requirements, manage and facilitate the product development lifecycle from inception to release.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Lead the product strategy through to development and deployment, working with leaders in business from sales, marketing, operations, and development.
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, work with all the departments to execute.
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product.
- Work with an engineering counterpart to define product release requirements.
- Discover products as per customer needs with current marketing trends.
- Work with the marketing team to identify the requirements from the sales and create product requirement documents.
- Interact with clients and technology team.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- Must have Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Must have Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
- Must have Organizational skills and the ability to understand detailed information.
- Must have Knowledge of current marketing trends.
- Must have People management & leadership.
- Must be resourceful, innovative, self-motivated, and confident in high stress situations
- Must have Product Management, Product Development understanding.
- Must have good analytical and troubleshooting skills with end-users / customers.
- Must have competitive intelligence.