We are looking for someone with good experience in iOS / iPhone applications development with:
– Strong Object Oriented design and programming skills in SWIFT
– Good working experience in iOS SDK (Cocoa Touch, UIKit, Core Data, Core Location, etc.) and XCode
– Experience in web services integration (REST APIs, JSON, XML), to connect iOS applications to back-end services
– Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning is desired
– Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
– Involvement in all aspects of development: playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment and help develop best practices for future development.
– Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features / applications based on brief.
– Developing and maintaining new features in Mobile Application development.
– Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application.
– Use technical knowledge and creative thinking to provide the most innovative solutions.
– Optimizing performance of the apps and keeping up to date with the latest industry trends in mobile technologies.
– Must have good oral and written communication skills
– Must be dedicated to deliver high quality work and adhering to timelines
– Must be a good team player, good learner and a self starter
– Must have an ability to work independently
– Must have good analytical and problem solving skills