We are looking for someone having 3-6 years of experience in Android development with good work experience in writing & debugging Android applications, experience in OOPs fundamentals, Java,Kotlin, SQLite, MySQL database management system.
** Responsibilities **
- Be involved in all aspects of development: playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment and help develop best practices for future development.
- Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features / applications based on brief.
- Develop and maintain new features in Mobile Application development.
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application.
- Use technical knowledge and creative thinking to provide the most innovative solutions.
- Optimize the performance of the apps and keep up to date with the latest industry trends in mobile technologies.
- Comprehensive understanding of Android application architecture, Activities, Services, Intents, Content.
- Experience in Kotlin
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME)
- Familiar with the Android SDK and Studio.
- Experience in web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML) is desired.
Architecture: MVP, MVC.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be dedicated to deliver high quality work and adhering to timelines
- Must be a good team player, good learner and a self starter
- Must have an ability to work independently
Must have good analytical and problem solving skills